Sunday, March 16, 2014

Thinking in Three's!

The  latest challenge on the Scraptastic Club blog is to use embellishments and elements in groups of three. I used the January "Baby It's Cold Outside" kit from Scraptastic with a few extra things from my stash, along with a sketch from Susan Stringfellow, to create this layout:


I used three clouds (cut with my Silhouette Cameo), three wood veneer snowflakes and three teal "pearl" dots. This will also be the example for my upcoming challenge on March 19 at Cookin' Up Creations Scrapbooking Forum. This month we're "MAD ABOUT SKETCHES", and we're thrilled that Susan graciously gave us permission to use 25 of her sketches for our challenges. The cute music flair button is from Joyful Moose Etsy shop, the prize sponsor for March. 


2 comments:

Leanne said...

such a gorgeous LO!! Love the layers..x

Michelle said...

Oh Barb, I love this!! I too love all of the layers on this. That kit looks so great with your photo too.