Monday, February 10, 2014

First Scraptastic challenge for February and a Nuts About Sketches sketch!

Scraptastic Club's first February challenge  by Nicole Nowosad was a fun one -- use a quote from someone in your photo as a title for your layout. I had the perfect photos of my youngest grandson and his "Bapa" (his grandpa, my husband) There were several of little Hamish's quotes, most noteably "Ah, Bapa" as his grandpa picked him up, and "pat, pat, pat" as he patted Bapa on the back with his little hand. Then there are "uppies" (pick me up) and "huggy". 



I used Sketch #204 from Nuts About Sketches  and the "Mr. Big Stuff" February kit from Scraptastic Club. And I had way too much fun creating that viewmaster reel with my Silhouette Cameo. 

This also features the Mr. BigStuff kit, a PageMaps sketch, some Cameo cuts and that cute little blonde guy on his first day at his new day care center. I created this one for a challenge at Cookin' Up Creations. Our theme this month is LOVE IS IN THE AIR, and there's a new challenge each day through February, with a prize drawing at the end of the month. Come on over and check it out! 



Thanks for looking -- have a great day!


1 comment:

Sherri said...

oh goodness that title is so cute. i can almost hear the little voice behind it. sweet layout Barb, thanks so much for linking up with us at Scraptastic Club.